For sale with income - plus many avenues for further income
1228 Halliford Road
1. 45kms to Dalby - off main road on a private road. The privacy is good. At the end of the road.
2. A home to be proud of. Landscaped around this unique 2 story home with 4 bedrooms and bathroom on the top floor. All rooms of generous size, include built in wardrobes and fans. Walk out to the upper deck patio. Internal stepcase.
Downstairs has a toilet and vanity, good size kitchen with everyday dining area, plus formal dining room and games room plus large lounge room with wood heater, office and laundry. Well designed home fit for executives. Outdoor patio.
Vehicle shed fit 3 plus work area with concrete floor and power.
3. Solar system with 20 solar panels, 6kw inverter, save those never ending charges for power. The property has gas HWS & stove.
4. 488.46ha (1207acres) majority white on the veg map.
Approximately 1000 acres open and semi open country. Approx 125 ac timbered along Wilkie creek.
The property is well fenced, subdivided into 6 paddocks. Presently has good body of grass ready for those breeders.
5. And the water, most important - Wilkie Creek running along one side of the property approx 4kms with good water holes plus 4 dams plus bore water approx 72mtrs deep with new Mono pump 201
9. It pumps 1830 g.p.h. The bore pumps to a tank on rise near house, piped and used throughout the house, plus for gardens and animals. Drinkable water. Plus rainwater tank.
6. Income from the 8 gas wells (4 still to be built) plus Income from gravel sales has to be a great incentive. New gravel quarry started that will be approx 2 ac land area in the end, this should be finished over the next few years and hopefully filled with water. What a sight that will be from the veranda of the home.
7. The history of Halliford Station is worth listening to and visualising what happened many decades ago when the coaches pulled up with supplies. Still remaining is the old cottage down by the creek (made livable over the past years so could be a rental income).
This is a great opportunity to buy a property with heaps of water, well fenced and grassed ready to drop in 75 to 100 breeders, special home,
history in the cottage and surrounding area, sit back and collect the annual income plus income from gravel. Halliford was previously used as camping ground, there is the possibility of opening this up again. Endless opportunities. Do not miss the value in this property.
Ring for an appointment and the first to see will buy.
Any downfalls: yes one boundary needs replacing approx 2kms.
Cattle yards are sturdy but shared with a neighbour. I am sure that these things can be rectified.