Looking to live the simple and inexpensive life well look right here. This unique property is completely off the grid. No power & water bills and low rates – what more could you ask.
* Bare cabin almost complete. Needs painting and fitting out or use as your bedroom.
* 6 metre long container is joined to the cabin by a breezeway. The container has a kitchenette and a bathroom has been added on the southern side of the container.
* Two 6 metre long storage containers. Carport space.
* 34000 litres of rainwater all up. No water connected.
* 7 solar panels, 12 volt power. No electricity connected.
* 971 square metre block fully fenced with high privacy fencing.
Situated in the sleepy town of Warra this little beauty would be a great starter property.
Warra is located approx. half way between Dalby and Chinchilla. It has a pub, post office, café and school.