To say, scarce as hen’s teeth, would be an understatement when it comes to this unique property. Surrounded by 10 acres of peace and quiet is this beautifully presented property which is situated close to town. Set amongst low maintenance gardens, manicured lush lawns and natural trees is a spacious 4 bedroom brick home waiting for its new owner to love it just as much as its current owner does. Home features include –
• Large air conditioned open plan dining and spacious kitchen has ample bench space and cupboards plus a pantry.
• Carpeted air conditioned lounge room big enough for a lounge and pool table.
• Four spacious bedrooms all with built ins. Master bedroom also includes a walk in robe and air conditioning.
• The main bathroom features a shower and bath & separate toilet. An open plan vanity supports both. There is a good sized linen cupboard.
• Second bathroom has a shower, vanity, toilet and linen cupboard.
• Air conditioned office could also be used as another living space.
• Extra tiled room at the rear of the home which has access from the carport and with built in cupboards could be utilized as a home office or a number of other purposes.
• Attached double carport at the rear of the home with access through the large tiled laundry.
Step outside to be very impressed by what the exterior has to offer –
• Outdoor living includes an under roof patio area plus there is a concreted area with a custom made outdoor table and chairs covered by an outdoor umbrella plus fire pit for cosy gatherings with family and friends in the colder temperatures.
• Equipped bore, 4 rainwater tanks which store approx. $100,000 litres and a dam take care of all water needs internally and externally.
• Auto 12 month old sprinkler system waters all areas of the gardens and lawns.
• Good quality chook pen, a vegie patch with new rollaway sun shade to cover it and established fruit trees are all situated within the fenced house yard.
Ample sheds include –
• A smaller 9m x 6m double bay Colorbond garage which is powered and has a concrete floor. It also has a single skillion off the shed with a gravelled floor.
• The lockable main shed is 9m x 18m with concreted floor, numerous power points, air lines from the compressor running up one side and sliding doors at one end open right out for large machinery access.
• The property is fully fenced with 1200 ml high dog netting. There is a separate lockable entrance with double gates which leads to a large hard stand area suitable for trucks or machinery.
What else can I say – all the hard work has been done here. Come, live and enjoy this unique peace of paradise which is only minutes away from civilisation, you won’t be disappointed.