Farriers, Gardeners, Artists, pay attention, this is worth the look.
22 Bilton Street
22 Bilton Street Tara
House - Tara Qld
Farriers, Gardeners, Artists Pay attention this is worth the look
• 1262m2 corner block
• 3 Bedroom home in amongst a relaxing and manicured garden setting
• Home features three separate outdoor entertainment areas, complete with a built in wood fired pizza oven and gas BBQ area, in fact would suit any budding master chef entertainer
• Inside: gas cooking, three large bedrooms, air-conditioned lounge area and master bedroom, ceiling fans in all rooms, bathroom with bath and separate toilet
• Rainwater tanks approx. 5000gal
• Caravan shed big enough to put your pride and joy out of the weather
• Double carport which can be used to extend one of the entertaining areas to cater for a crowd
• Not 1 Not 2 BUT 3 lockup garden sheds two with concrete floors
• Add to the shed collection a large lockup workshop with shade awning out front and you have Man Cave heaven.
• Stunning landscaped gardens with artistic features will make you the envy of the local garden enthusiast’s
• Timber features throughout the outdoor living and garden areas, with tables and seating made from the stunning local timber is negotiable with the sale
• Like vegies check out the great vegie patches scattered throughout the garden, nice to look at nice to eat.
• Previous owner is a very well respected local farrier, the shed and awning is designed to carry out the farrier work, the workshop is fully equipped with everything a master farrier would need to ply his/her trade all can be negotiated with the sale