3 Bedroom home set in beautiful manicured gardens.
10 Milne Street
Price reduced from $280,000 to $230,000
3 Bedroom home set in beautiful manicured gardens
Super Quiet Position in the vibrant and growing township of Tara, This home is set in amongst beautifully manicured gardens, with many entertainment areas to choose from or just choose one of the many nooks around the garden where you can take a book and relax in a tranquil garden setting
• Enter into the welcoming lounge area which is air-conditioned sporting windows on two sides to let in the light and afternoon breezes
• The master bedroom is carpeted, has built in ward robe, fan and a separate air-conditioner
• Second bedroom has also got air-conditioning, a fan and is carpeted
• Third bedroom has a feature floating timber grain floor and is air-conditioned
• The huge Kitchen is worthy of the budding master chef with the breakfast bar in the centre it still has ample space for the family with plenty of working area and cupboard space
• There is a Large Reverse cycle air conditioner in the dining room which also cools the kitchen, and lounge areas, in fact its big enough to cool the whole home if you like. There is a sliding glass door out to the first entertainment area
• The door from the kitchen takes you out into a semi enclosed patio that is a private and large entertainment area number two
• Look down the back yard and there is a undercover entertainment area that has been concreted to spend those summer days in the garden
• A lovely green house was overflowing with an abundance of beautiful plants has me thinking that it is the perfect environment for such a facility with shade and a cool atmosphere
• Large bathroom with full sized bath and a large linen press, Separate toilet
• Laundry is situated in the building adjacent to the home which has a beautiful undercover area that can double as an entertainment area
• The large shed at rear of the property has a roller door to the rear lane for parking up the campervan
• Two concrete floor garden sheds give you plenty of room to put the tools and toys away
• Two 5000ltr rainwater tanks are set discreetly amongst the gardens that need to be seen to understand the love and work that has gone into this garden.
• A large double carport to the side of the home accommodates the family horsepower.
• 2 x 5000ltr Rain water tanks