Here is your chance to purchase a contemporary brick family home in Tara's newest estate. Situated on the eastern edge of town and an easy walk to the CBD, school, hospital and swimming pool this property would make an excellent family home or a great opportunity for an investor.
Currently rented at $300.00 per week.
The many features of the house include:
· Four bedrooms all bedrooms are carpeted and have ceiling fans. Three bedrooms have built in robes, and the Master bedroom has a Walk-In-Robe.
· Master bedroom includes an ensuite bathroom and a split system reverse cycle air-conditioner.
· Open-plan kitchen, dining and family area also equipped with a split-system reverse cycle air conditioner as well as a ceiling fan.
· Kitchen includes ceramic cook top and stainless steel oven and dishwasher
· Main bathroom includes bath, shower and separate toilet.
· Double garage with internal access and remote opening door.
· Rain water tank & pump, and
· A colour bond garden shed for the handyman.
· Large 1004m2 fully fenced yard with back access,
Tara is a small country town situated handy to the energy belt of activity in the area, approximately 70 kilometres from Chinchilla and 90 kilometres from Dalby.